Today’s frontline manufacturing workforce performs 72% of factory work. But with today’s shorter average tenure, there is less time to onboard, train, and improve upon existing skills. Plus, with rising retirement rates, the traditional ways of passing down knowledge via 1-on-1 training are no longer viable. Digital work instruction software is the best training solution because it accelerates time-to-competency and speeds upskilling. During this webinar, you will hear Dover executives, manufacturing engineers, and training leaders describe their manufacturing challenges and how they successfully apply interactive digital work instruction software to address them.
Learn how 3D interactive work instruction tools can help you:
- Adapt to the learning style of the frontline worker
- Make learning tasks faster and better
- Reduce quality issues Improve yield
- Transform existing CAD models into effective learning assets
- Standardize Digital Work Instructions