Featured Product from Hexagon
Hexagon enables flexible manufacturing with the PRESTO robotic inspection cell
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division has launched its new automated robotic inspection cell PRESTO, enabling manufacturers to reduce quality inspection times, increase efficiency, and streamline workflows. PRESTO will enable customers, such as automotive and aerospace OEMs, to cope with the dynamic demands of the market by increasing measurement capacity, and thus reducing time to market.
The solution builds on Hexagon’s leading HxGN Robotic Automation software which has combined Hexagon’s state of the art 3D scanning and absolute positioning technologies and software in a single turn-key solution. With PRESTO, Hexagon is adapting quality inspection for a dynamic, unpredictable time, as well as enabling the future of smaller-batch production of larger volume parts.
PRESTO empowers manufacturers with the flexibility and automation they need to excel in the changing landscape:
- Supercharge Your Flexibility: With offline and online programming, engineers can optimize operations without interrupting inspections, reducing downtime, and increasing efficiency.
- Leverage Automation: PRESTO features the Hexagon AS1 3D scanner, ensuring continuous operation without unscheduled stoppages due to ambient light conditions.
- No part prep: Save valuable operation time by no longer having to put stickers on the part or fixture. Save even more time without the need to spray the part.
- Seamless Software Integration: Connect PRESTO to market-leading metrology software, making it accessible to more makers and reducing the need for re-training.
- Elevate Automation: PRESTO's enhanced user workflow reduces errors, ensuring no inspection task is missed.
Discover how PRESTO can transform your automotive production. Learn more from Hexagon!